Meadhbh , 19 and I'm from Cork in Ireland, a proud Munster and Irish supporter! I run the #rugbyireland account which is pretty fun.
Currently I'm a Women's Rugby World Cup 2017 and British & Irish Lions Ambassador while I'm also studying Sport and Exercise Sciences in the University of Limerick, so it's been one busy year!
1. Food- Chicken and chorizo paella
2. Drink- gin and tonic, but on a student budget you take what you can get/afford!
3. Tv show- I'm currently addicted to Love Island, but it's mainly some series on Netflix during the year.
4. Film- The Adjustment Bureau
5. Holiday destination- I have family in LA, I was there earlier this year so that would probably be my favourite but I'd love to get to South Africa, it looks amazing.
6. Song- Ophelia by the Lumineers
7. Band- Mumford and Sons
8. Childhood hero/heroine- Steve Irwin
9. Animals- any animal bar snakes, they're awful. If I had to choose horses and dogs would probably be in my top 2.
10. Guilty pleasure- Duvet days. I love having a day off and just chilling for the afternoon, catching up on films and sleep!
11. Earliest memory- going to watch my brother in his Junior and Senior Cup games for Glenstal when he played. It was always a good day because I got to take a day off from school!!
12. Best rugby memory- my favourite ever and I don't think it will change is the Munster haka, when the 4 New Zealand Munster lads performed it against the All Blacks when they came to Thomond Park.
13. Favourite player ever - Dan Carter, he's someone I really admire. He's obviously an incredible player but he seems very modest too. I read his book which I thought was a fascinating insight, I'd love to meet him one day!
14. Favourite stadium- Apart from Thomond obviously, I was lucky enough to be at Eden Park for the first Lions test just a few weeks ago. Despite the result it was very atmospheric, somewhere I'd love to get to again.
15. Best game I ever saw- Ireland beating the All Blacks in Chicago. I'm pretty sure I cried... I wish I was there but watching it live was something special too. I remember saying it to my dad before the game that we'd beat them, so I was slightly relieved they did.
16. One law you'd change- I'd change the rule where by if the clock is red and an attacking team is held up over the line it's full time. I think the attaching team should get the scrum, even if the 80 minutes are played.
17. Clubs one to watch- I think our new signing Chris Farrell could make waves this season at centre. Not only for Munster but given recent centre injuries for Ireland I think he could do well internationally too.
18. Favourite kit- I like Munster kit from last season, but my favourite was the Canterbury stash we got for the Lions tour. We got a few nice pieces before we flew out, it was great to be kitted out, we really felt part of the tour.
19. Dream signing- someone like Eben Etzebeth, he's a machine and Munster could do with a world class second row signing given the recent departure of Donnacha Ryan.
20. Why I'm #rugbyunited- I love the way all these accounts connects fans from all over the world, it's an easy and enjoyable way to get people's views on rugby. Hopefully I'll stay involved in it, as it's a great way for networking and getting to know people from other rugby nations, something I wouldn't have had I not become apart of it!
Bonus: Would you rather fight a horse sized duck or 20 duck sized horses?
A horse size duck shades it I think, mind you I'm terribly weak so I'm not sure how well I'd do against it, I'm quick so I could probably run and out pace it until it stops chasing me!
Meadhbh's nominations are @RugbyAus (Who's already lined up) @RUMunsterRugby and ME! @RichC_k!!!